[access-uk] Re: Problems listening to Radio WM

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:26:38 -0000

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your answer.

This was what I tried to do yesterday, but, when I tried to open the file to
run it  did not seem to work, so I tried to save it to disk to load later
and that is when  I got an odd file that seemed as if it was a load of
nonsense.

I have tried your suggestion again and it achieved the same results as I experienced yesterday, although the suggestion given by James O'Dell actually caused the audio stream to open directly in Windows Media Player Classic.

I am not sure of the reason for this discrepancy.

Thanks again.
Alexander Shannon

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq