[access-uk] Re: Problems at startup/scanning drive for consistency?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 23:50:58 +0100

have you done any kind of antispam check?

Some have said that Windows Defender from Microsoft is pretty good. also
consider adaware and Spybot Search and destroy.  all these are free.

You could also take a look at spyware doctor from www.pctools.com but you
pay £20 for this and you need a bit of JAWS cursoring do get at some of the
buttons.

Cheers

Graham