[access-uk] Re: Problems Converting Audible Books

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:30:40 -0000

Hi Sharon.

Awe, most welcome, I appreciate your kind remarks and am only too glad I'm able to be of service.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon Bowell
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:17 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problems Converting Audible Books

No I don't know if it does support the latest Itunes, I'll take a look for
any updates, and thanks.  You always have an answer and I'm really grateful.

Sharon