[access-uk] Problem with wireless connection on N91

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 23:22:28 +0100

Hello everyone,

Our wireless router ceased to function yesterday and we had to buy a new one today. Since then I have had trouble connecting to our wireless network using my Nokia N91 phone. I even did a hard reset and for a short time afterwards I was able to download a podcast. I have looked in all the settings and re-entered our secure key countless times with no result. Any suggestions what to try next? Any help most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

07:25:00