[access-uk] Re: Problem with the updated Tesco site/Sainsbury's

  • From: Mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 13:52:12 +0100

Hello Mary

The Sainsbury Site had improved until last Sunday. Some more modifications made during the night have prevented me from checking out. In particular the new page giving warnings about what Sainsburys will not ask it's customers to divulge. I was told by a tec desk operator to go back to "food shopping" link and then "Buy Groceries" link and then click on checkout but this left me unable to progress. Eventually the tec operator had to check me out. This hadn't been a problem prior to the changes.

The chief exec's office have said the Web tec man will call me next week to try and resolve the problem.

Best wishes

Mike.

P.s  This was using Window-eyes 8.4.

At 13:32 25/05/2014, you wrote:
Hi,
I would be interested to find out what problems you are having with Sainsbury's site? I shop at both Sainsbury's and Tesco and find the Sainsbury's site vvery user friendly. I use Sa, Jaws or Window-Eyes depending on which screen reader does the job better on my chosen site.

If I can be of any help please ask away.

Regards
Mary