[access-uk] Re: Problem with the updated Tesco site

  • From: Yusuf <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 21:25:19 +0100

Thanks for everyone's feedback on this. Thanks to someone suggesting looking at my account options, I've now switched to the screenreader version and I can now access the radio buttons. Hopefully there won't be anything that I've now lost, I do think its rather unfortunate that Tesco can't simply design a fully accessible web site, but there you go. If you have the same problem as me, login to the tesco site, go to your account, select viewing options and look at the accessibility combo box.

Yusuf

On 24/05/2014 15:48, Whizza wrote:
Hi Yusuf,
Just done my Tesco shopping using Window-Eyes and I had no problem with
the radio button when booking a delivery slot.  Window-Eyes identified
it after arrowing down past the price as it always has done.  Whether
they've changed it as a result of your contacting them I don't know, but
it seems okay now.

Cheers,
Sandra.