[access-uk] Re: Problem with speakers

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:39:19 +0100

Well Barbara, mine get a bit funny now and again and lose their volume briefly.
 I know it's the mass of cables around my desk that nobody seems to want to
help me to tidy and I know also the speakers are older and past their best.  I
don't guarantee it will work for you, but I give mine a sharp tap now and again
and they return to their proper volume.  I can seem to solve it any other way
and will just go on until they burn out, I guess.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx