[access-uk] Re: Problem with speakers

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:09:52 +0100

Hi Barbra.

If your using an external speaker system including monitor speakers, try
testing the sound output from your pc by plugging headphones in to the same
socket as the TV or whatever is connected.  If the sound still sounds weak and
tinny, its probably your computer sound card in which case updated drivers
might solve your issue.  Also, try plugging the monitor speakers in to an mp3
player, radio or similar device to check the sound output from them.

Let us know how you get on.