[access-uk] Re: Problem with ipodder2.03

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:28:48 +0100

Damon,
That was the case with 2.01 and 2.03 but I downloaded yesterday (from
www.jeffbishop.net) a copy of 2.10.  It is still in the RC stage, but I have
installed it and
it seems possible (at least with Hal) to change from "skipped" to "to download"
simply
by pressing spacebar on an episode, which is much easier.

Douglas
.

--

Douglas Harrison