[access-uk] Problem with executables received from another person

  • From: Audrey Tonge <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:50:39 +0000

Hello everyone,

Using windows XP and JFW 5.10. I am having a strange problem with files that I receive from other people, namely, if someone sends me an executable file either by e-mail, on an FTP server or by MSN, I am not able to use it, however, if I down load it from the net they work perfectly OK.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this, it only started after someone had to fix my computer when it crashed.

Audrey