[access-uk] Re: Problem with audio description feature on Goodmans Smart Talk Set Top Box

  • From: hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:50:30 +0100

Hi chris i have had that but on mine a reset of the audio works . how ever once it didn't and i had to reboot the whole thing . i do not have this ishue all the time though so it isn't nothing to wurrey about on mine

chat soon hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannah.day

On 18/04/2011 10:47, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hello all.
Please can you try and duplicate a problem I am having with the audio
description feature on the Goodmans Smart Talk Set Top Box.
When a program I watch contains audio description, all appears to be
well. However, part way through the audio description either turns
itself off or stutters to the point I miss what it is describing. I can
reset the feature by pressing the button located on the remote, however
it sometimes takes several attempts before audio description works
properly. An example of a program where I am having this problem is
Holby City.
Many thanks in advance for looking into this matter. I look forward to
hearing from you very soon.
Take care.