[access-uk] Re: Problem with Website

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:22:17 +0100

Hmm, but I can see where he's coming from. I think what I might do is turn off
the key repeat feature of JAWS, so that keys can't be pressed more than once by
accident.
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx