[access-uk] Problem with Nokia maps on Nokia n82

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:00:10 -0000

Hi all,
I recently bought a Nokia n82 with GPS and Nokia maps. Has anyone go the
voice guidance to work in demo mode or some sort of preview mode other than
taking it out on the road?
I have downloaded and bought the maps for UK and Ireland.
I cannot get any voice guidance such as I had in Wayfinder on my Nokia 6680.
Regards
Aedan.