[access-uk] Re: Problem with Maplin site

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:30:31 +0100

I looked at PC World yesterday, and, for my budget, they seem to do less storage for less if you know what I mean. I quite like the Trekstor drive that Dabs.com are offering for £30 (see post on that), but I'd like to know your thoughts regarding this.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx