[access-uk] Re: Problem with Maplin site

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:46:21 +0100

Hi, well I must admit Accessibility isn't the only consideration when using
a web site. It should never be divorced from usability in general in my
view! Most of the links do speak as they ught though there are plenty of
image ones as well, so strictly speaking it is accessible. I just thinkyou
need to think about usability when people are saying they can't make
something work, especially if it isn't obvious how to do it!