[access-uk] Problem with Jaws 9.0 & outlook express

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 01:19:46 -1200

Hi All.  Hope someone  can help me out here,  on my laptop  everytime  I  go in
to outlook express,  Jaws  will say the first email,  then it closes.  Saying
some thing like,  Jaws has incounted   a problem  and has to close.  now I've
done  a repair  three times so far and it don't make any difference.  all other
programmes it seems to be  fine,  it is just outlook express the pr0oblem  is
with.  Many thanks for any help.  Andy S

database 5204 (20100617) __________