[access-uk] Re: Problem with Jaws 51

  • From: "andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:38:57 +0100

Hello Peter,  When I installed Jaws 51 I got an option to merge settings so
I did this and all seemed to be working  ok until this problem started
happening,  As for checking for new emails I have this set to one minute and
it is still set for this as I checked it before sending this reply to you.
So I just don't know what else to do just now.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.