[access-uk] Re: Problem with Jaws.

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:10:06 -0000

Oh, sorry for my dimness! Insert f4 works wonders, my life is going to be a load easier and now I can go off onto websites again without the fear of getting stuck out there, thanks...First person who can tell me how to correct the whole problem will be the techie wizzard on here, so don't all rush at once! lol Thanks again, Christine. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>