[access-uk] Problem with DVD Audio Extracter on a certain dvd

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:56:23 +0100

Hi all

DVD Audio Extractor is working ok for me in ripping the audio tracks to MP3;
however, I have one particular dvd, where only the first 30 seconds are ripped,
and the programme stops, it doesn't hang or anything like that, it makes the
familiar job done sound, but like I say, after only ripping the first 30
seconds of the movie.

Anybody got any ideas? The movie plays ok, so the disc isn't damaged, it just
seems as something is preventing Audio Extractor from doing it's stuff! -

Andy