[access-uk] Re: Problem with Audible

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:32:12 +0100

Try pressing the spacebar.

Iain

From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:37 AM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Problem with Audible

Hi everyone
When I go to the My Account link on the UK Audible site, there are then sections like Preferences, Billing information, etc. The problem is that these are labelled headings, and then under them there are graphics that say Click Here to expand or change , but when I enter on them nothing happens, so basically I can't change any of the settings in my account. Nothing also happens when I try routing JAWS to PC and clicking with the mouse buttons. Is there a way round?
Thanks
Ari