[access-uk] Re: Problem with Audible

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:18:59 +0100

Hi.

I'll be ringing customer services in the morning, I use audible a lot and have given them hundreds of pounds in custom, plus I know a few of the CS staff quite well. If they put up a fuss which I doubt will be the case, we'll get up an email campaign and put our objections to them in some form of pettition. Audible have an accessibility strategy as they know how important audio books can be to the visually impaired listener, so I doubt there will be any problems and all comments and suggestions will be taken onboard, after all its in their best interests to cooperate with their customers.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>