[access-uk] Re: Problem with Audible

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 15:33:47 +0100

Hi Amro.

This is very strange. Whenever I press either space or enter on any graphical link on the account screen on audible, I either get taken to the desktop or jump to another part of the page, usually further down.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>