[access-uk] Re: Problem with AVG professional version 7.5.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:54:18 +0100

Hi Chris and all,

Chris, tried to open the virus vault earlier and then I rescanned the drive and the problem came back, it is something called download eg and AVG says it is a threat.

I don't know where AVG is putting it and therefore can not remove it completely.

If anyone can help me sort this out, considering that when I did look in the virus vault of AVG 7.5 pro, I did not see this threat, I would appreciate it.

Thankyou Chris for what you have said already, and thank you all in advance for any further help you can give.

Alexander Shannon