[access-uk] Problem with AVG professional version 7.5.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:36:07 +0100

Hi all, I am running AVG professional 7.5 and when I scanned today AVG said it had found a threat.

I could not get the full name of the threat other than to note that the name contained the word Acer. As I have an Acer Travelmate laptop, I am concerned that AVG has blocked something related to my laptop from downloading. I can not find a way of getting into AVG 7.5 professional's Virus Vault to see what the problem is so if someone could help me on this I would appreciate it.

Please note that I am using an acer laptop, with windows Xp, SuperNova version 8 and, as I said in the subject line, AVG f7.5 professional.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon