[access-uk] Re: Problem viewing e-mails - character encoding?

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 00:39:12 +0100

Hi Catherine,

I too can't read messages on here posted by one particular person, though it
might not be the same one.

They read like messages a few years ago when we were advised not to post to
lists in HTML, and someone forgot.  I get half a sentence of normal text
usually from the middle of the message, with the rest reading like a lot of
extraneous code.

I'm using Outlook rather than checking my emails online.

Ed