[access-uk] Re: Problem installing flash

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:52:49 +0100

Hi Catherine,

If you go to the downloads page of my website, there's a small program which will automatically download and install the Adobe Flash Player for you.
It's called Alternative Flash Player Auto Updater.
Once installed it will inform you of any updates to the Flash Player in the future so you won't have to go near the Adobe website again.
www.whitestick.co.uk/download.html

Cheers Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>