[access-uk] Re: Problem finding the Infosound podcast on Victor Reader Stream 2

  • From: Chris Miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 00:57:16 +0100

On 29/09/2014 18:17, Clive Pallett wrote:
Hello everyone,

Has anyone had trouble finding the Infosound podcast using the Victor reader
Stream 2 with the latest firmware?  I have tried importing the feed file using
WebbIE and also typing in the whole title:

THE INFOSOUND PODCAST - the UK news and information service about living with
sight loss

Every time I try this I get no results found.

I sincerely hope someone can help!  Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

Hi Clive,

http://www.infosound.org.uk

http://www.infosound.org.uk/audio/infosound_918.mp3

Perhaps these links may help you. I've copied them from my podcast catcher.