[access-uk] Problem finding info on a website

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:31:24 +0000

Hi,

I've found out about an exhibition I'd like to go and see at the
National Institute For Medical Research called "Abnormal:  Towards A
Scientific Model Of Disability".  I know it's on till 31 Mar but the
problem is I can't find any info on the website about what
days/times/prices apply.  I can't even find a link to contact them to
ask.

I'm using a BrailleNote so may be missing something; plus am getting
quite impatient.  So wonder if people could try and find contact
info/the info I'm after?

Here's the link to the page on the Institute's website and from there
there's a link to the artist's website:
www.nimr.mrc.ac.uk/

Catherine