[access-uk] Re: Problem copying files to CD

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:10:02 -0000

Hi Sam -

I have a DVD writer that I have used successfully to burn CDs, but when it
comes to copying using cut and paste rather than burning mp3 tracks, I can
neither do it to CDs or DVDs. Not only would I like to back-up some music, but
I would also like to put lots of albums on to DVD to play on my home cinema
system, but so far, no joy!

So, should I be able to cut and paste as I thought to CD and DVD? and apart
from using Winamp to burn CDs, I have Instant CD Plus DVD, which seems not to
be very blind friendly, or at least I haven't got anywhere with it yet!

Thanks for any help.

        Andy