[access-uk] Problem converting WMA to WAV using CDex

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:06:43 +0100

Hi all,
I had a WMA file sent over MSN. I tried to convert this to WAV, using CDex 1.51, and I got an error message stating that wmaudsdk.dll could not be found or something, and CDex stopped responding. I've managed to do it in Sound Forge for now by converting it to MP3, however can anyone tell me where I can get the said file from? Alternatively, is there a free and accessible WMA converter? Thanks!
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group! To subscribe, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx