[access-uk] Re: Problem accessing another list

  • From: Linda Gaitskell <runningsun28@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 21:11:11 -0000

Hi Jim

Alans email address is:
arobbin2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: doherty468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 7:54 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Problem accessing another list

  Hi all,

  I wonder if someone can help me with this problem. I’m subscribed to the
blindapples list and although i am receiving mail from that list, i can’t post
back to it. Does anyone know why this should be and can i rectify it? Would
someone on the list send me the email address for the moderator for that list
as well please as there’s no mention on any mail from that list of the
moderator’s email address. .

  Thanks
  Jim