[access-uk] Re: Problem accessing another list

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 08:54:18 -0000

Hi Jim

I am having exactly the same problem, and I contacted Alan Robbins, one of
the moderators of that list.  He told me to try a few things which I did,
but was unsuccessful with the outcome.  Alan thinks it is a BT issue because
it is a Mailman list, but all I know is that when I try to send messages, I
receive a failure notice.  So while I receive, I can't send.  I don't even
think I am able to unsubscribe without Alan doing that for me either.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate