[access-uk] Problem With Outlook Express

  • From: Margaret Smith <jamieboy12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 18:54:20 +0100

 Hello

I am using IE7 and XP Home. Some time ago I created a folder in OE into which I put messages I want to save for future reference. All has been well until a few days ago. Now, when I open this folder, some of the messages are fine, but with several others when I open them I receive the message:
Message could not be displayed

Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

I have a huge hard disc drive with more than enough memory. It seems that somehow something must have become corrupted.

Can anyone suggest anything I can do to retrieve these messages?

Many thanks.

Margaret Smith