[access-uk] Re: Priority Uploads to RNIB Overdrive

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:44:21 -0000

David, That sounds sensible in many ways.

The main problem I have found with some sections of RNIB, is their
unwillingness to listen to the views of their beneificiaries.  They might do
well to remember that if it weren't for people like us, we shouldn't need
people like them!

Don't forget, Mummy and Daddy know best!

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593