[access-uk] Re: Priority Uploads to RNIB Overdrive

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:27:28 -0000

Jackie, I use Voicedream Reader on my iPhone to read books, and you can tell
both the position within a track and the book very easily.  Think that,
although slightly more lengthy procedure to get books on to phone, the
resulting experience is great.

Let me know if you're interested in discovering more.

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593