[access-uk] Re: Printing web pages in full

  • From: "Christopher Edwards" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:55:10 +0100

Hi Justin,

I don't know if this varies with the printer you have but when you bring up
the print Dialogue box choose preferences and you should find a check box
that says something like "fit to page". Check that and your web page should
not be cut off although the printing will be smaller.

I hope this helps.

Chris