[access-uk] Printing from a phone

  • From: Saqib <saqib500@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:58:03 +0100

Hi. I tried to print a document from my phone and the phone kept on asking me
if I wanted to search for more devices. From this I gathered the phone was
setup to print vior Bluetooth. I'd initially connected a USB cable to the
printer and I had thought it would be quite straight forward from there on.
It's only then I got the Bluetooth prompt screen. My question is how do I turn
my printer into an Bluetooth recognizable device? If this isn't possible then
how do I configure the phone to print when connected through a USB cable?