[access-uk] Re: Printing AFB Labels

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 21:19:46 -0000

Hi Roger

What printer are you using?

I've got a Samsung ML2150 laser.  It has two trays, the large drawer for A4
paper, and a smaller one I use for envelopes and labels such as the AFB
type.  When I want to print one of the latter, I go into Word, type my
address, and centre it.  Then I put an AFB label into the smaller of the two
printing trays, face up.  When it comes out, the text is printed on the
label in the correct place, because I can feel the print with my fingers.

On the smaller tray of the two, there are two guides for adjusting the width
of the envelope or label size you want to insert.

I don't know if this is any help, but it's always worked for me.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx