[access-uk] Printers again

  • From: David Mellor <mrd.mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:10:50 +0100

Hi group,

The topic of accessible printers has come up a few times before but I'd like
to ask if anyone is up to speed on current accessible monochrome laser
printers?

Brother lasers are the main ones I recall being recommended.

Most other printer recommendations that have come up over the months have
been for all-in-ones, ink jets or for very old models that are no longer in
production.

Accessibility is the key, price not too sensitive within reason, less than
80 lets say, ability to print envelopes though I imagine all would do that.

Wired network connection (I don't want to use wireless) would be good but
not a show stopper.

Any guidance please?

Very best wishes,

David