[access-uk] Re: Printer/Scanner

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:26:03 +0100

Hi George,

I like the sound of that Brother printer.

I've just been on the phone to my friend and told him about the response
I've received to my enquiry. He's decided to go shopping next week and will
be focussing his attention on Lexmark and Brother Printer/Scanners. I've
suggested his first question should be, how much am I going to have to pay
for replacement cartridges? I pointed out that even if you don't use the
printer very much, the cartridge can dry out and become clogged. I recently
took a gartridge to get a refill and was told I had to buy  a new one
because it had become clogged through lack of use.

Best.

Robert.