[access-uk] Re: Printer/Scanner

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:34:12 +0100

Hi Ray,

When talking to my friend on the phone yesterday he seemed to think he
needed  a printer in order to write lots of letters. Obviously, our
circumstances are different but I pointed out I probably don't write more
than two or three letter a year. Most people these days have an email
address and that's the way I prefer to communicate. On the other hand I scan
lots of books so a flat-bed scanner suits me fine.

Best.

Robert.