[access-uk] Re: Printer problem

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:10:18 +0100

George, thanks so much for taking the time to help. But actually I'm aware of
that page; it's the one I used to configure my printer about a month ago in the
first plaice! The printer then worked fine up to four days ago when it decided
to start printing out gibberish! :@. I'm not even sure that reconfiguring my
computer to use the Vigor's printer port would solve the problem. Worth a shot
though as there don't seem to be that many options left to try...

Thanks again for your help!

Amro