[access-uk] Re: Printer problem

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:51:42 -0000

Hi George

Swapped the printers usb connection from the rear of my unit to the front
panel and re-booted.  Windows picked up the new hardware and all was well.
When I replaced the usb in the original back socket, my printer would not
work.  Replaced the cable and all seems fine.  I'll need to check it out
further tomorrow in case I have a problem with one of my usb sockets.

Thanks for the advice.

Best wishes.
Andy