[access-uk] Re: Preventing Supernova starting up automatically?

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:03:38 -0000

Graham, There is indeed a setting in the Control Panel to select or deselect
speech at log
on, so I think that you must be right, although being the only user of this
machine I do not
use it.

And just a correction to my earlier message - I accidentally omiited programs
from the path
to the start up folder - sorry about that!
 from the

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison