[access-uk] Re: Predictive texting

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:48:23 +0100

Hi Dave,

If you come across a word it can't do, go to Predictive from the edit menu,
and select Insert Word.  Once inserted, the dictionary will know about it.

Everybody should use predictive, but most blind people in my experience seem
to be frightened of it, or don't want to invest the time to learn it, which
it is well worth doing.

All the best

Steve