[access-uk] Re: Predictive texting

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:42:56 +0100

And even I use it these days, though I'm still struggling when I make mistakes ... but can see how much quicker it can be even for us! <Smiles>

I resisted it for ages!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Friday, September 12, 2008 8:35 AM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Alex,

I wouldn't be without predictive and I am totally blind.  So who is
the other blind person?  Does that make it two?

Torsten Brand one of the developers of Talks is also totally blind
and uses it with no problem.

All the best

Steve