[access-uk] Re: Praise Pc World

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:38:57 +0000

Trust the Irish Terry.
Eleanor

-original message-
Subject: [access-uk] Praise Pc World
From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13:02:2009 12:25 pm

Hi Folks,

I wrote last night to say I'd a machine just arrived from Pc World that didnt'
appear to be booting.  I'd no audio feedback, motherboard bleeps or otherwise.

I ran it up to my local Pc World in Sprucefield/Lisburn this morning.

Very helpful young lady booted it, saw it's not even showing BIOS let alone
POST.

They managed to have a brand new machien in the back that hadn't been added
onto the system.

She made sure in booted and ran all the Windows first Start stuff as well as
launching narrator.  All stuff I'm more than capable of doing but hey ho if
someone else wants to.

Furthermore no charge for the setup.

Well done.

Dj Paddy
Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time
that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. -Oscar Wilde, 1856-1900"