[access-uk] Re: Power Quest Drive Image 7.0

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:16:24 +0100

Hi Roger,

I had a similar problem a couple of years ago when trying to remove Norton
Anti-Virus. Someone on this list advised me to try uninstalling with the
programme Unclean and it worked for me. I suggest you give it a try before
doing anything drastic. If you haven't already got a copy of Unclean which
is a free programme, you can get it from:

http://www.jfwlite.com/unclean.zip

Good luck.

Robert.