[access-uk] Re: Postcode Finder

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:09:09 -0000

Hi June,

On the Royal Mail page, I pressed e twice, and Jaws said "Enter a number".

I typed in 1, this being my house number.

I tabbed once to "Building name".

As my house doesn't have a name, I left this blank.

I tabbed a third time to "Street", and typed in my street.

I tabbed a fourt time to "Town", and typed in my town.

Finally, I tabbed once more to "Find a postCode" button, and pressed space.

When the new page came up, the first line of my address appeared on line 47.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Keith