[access-uk] Possibly slightly OT - tubes

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:39:00 +0100

Hi,
although this is not directly to do with accessibilitty, it is to do with
technology and if moderators feel like this is off topic feel free to stop
discussion on this subject and I appologise in advance if you guys regard it as
off topic, but as it is computer technology related I thought I'd mention this.
It's a file sharing software, but in a different way. Check
http://www.tubesnow.com
Seems a fantastic idea,  although not for sharing our mp3 collections as it
sync all shared content.
Brilliant for sharing documents, photos, etc.... Bring office based collation
software to the home environment....Looks very accessible so far. The only
thing I still can't work out is how to add your friends to it. I realise that
there is an invite button where you can type peoples email addresses and invite
them to use the service, but what if they already have it, surely there's a
more simple way of just adding them? Anyway, if anyone want, have a look and
see what you think.

Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx